- Barbed for secure grip in ground.
- Fits 16mm OD pipe (13mm ID)
- Use for holding supply pipe in place.
This Hold Down Stake is perfect for securing 13-17mm internal diameter (15mm to 20mm outer diameter) irrigation pipe, drip line or soaker hose through bedding and borders. Securing pipe in an irrigation system is important as it reduces the risk of damage caused by movement of pipes, additionally, it helps to prevent trip-hazards, minimising the risk of accidents.
Integrating into your system:
This hold down stake is easy to use, simply push the hook over your pipe and push the stake down into the ground. The stake should be pushed firmly into the ground to ensure it does not become loose. We recommend using one stake per 75cm to keep your system as secure and safe as possible.
- Barbed to create better grip when in the ground
- 25mm head width for secure hold on pipe.
- UV stabilised materials to prevent the stake from deteriorating in the sunlight to ensure a longer life