- Combined filter and regulator - regulates pressure at 2.8 Bar
- Easy clean filter system for regular maintenance.
Unique, compact unit that combines filtration and pressure regulation in one piece for protection of downstream components in a low-volume irrigation system. Available as either 2 bar 3/4" BSP male connection unit or 2.8bar 1" BSP male connections at either end.
Reduces the number of components in a control zone, making it smaller and easier to install. More control zones can fit in one valve box! Combination unit reduces the number of connections, making installation easier and faster. Increased reliability - fewer parts and fewer threaded connections mean less chance of a leak both at installation and over the life of the system.
- Static RBY filter regulates pressure to a nominal 30 or 40 psi (2.0 or 2.8 bar).
- PF RBY Filter Cap has sealing O-ring and unthreads to provide access to the filter element for easy cleaning.
- 30 or 40 psi pressure regulator is integrated into the filter body.
- Robust body and cap are made of glass-filled polypropylene and provide 150 psi (10.3 bar) pressure rating.
- Works with all valves to create a simple, efficient control zone.
- Comes with 200 mesh (75 micron) screen pre-assembled (replacement filter elements are available for RBY filter).